Thursday 4 June 2015

Roar

When we were in Rotorua a couple of years ago, after we picked up Breanna from her jamboree we visited Paradise Springs.

Originally it was a trout reserve, and although there were still plenty of those, the main attraction was definitely the lion cubs - up close and personal! I was surprised how rough and wiry their coats felt, I always though it would be soft and cuddly.

 
This page is done with the new Into The Wild Collection from Kaisercraft, all available from Joanna at The Paper Teapot. I made the flowers from suede scraps and used Prima Microbeads and Mica chips for the centres. I also used the specialty paper from the collection Die Cut Desert as a stencil with paints and soft gel.

Enjoy - and please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!