Monday 19 September 2016

The Happiest place on Earth

Hi everyone, this is first of my Disney layouts. Walking underneath the archway into Disneyland is one of my favourite experiences as I grew up with The Wonderful World of Disney on TV, and my stack of Disney comics is legendary By the time we left the girls both agreed with me it definitely is the happiest place on Earth

I got in quick with the Echo Park Magical Adventure paper range with all the red and black but of course when we were there it was still the 60th celebrations so everything was blue! It was still fine though . I brought the title back with me from a Michaels store but the edge was bright red so I just coloured it with a vivid to dull it down and was happy with that. And Nuvos make great Mickeys! I think I might put one of those on all my Disney pages as a signature lol.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!