Sunday 15 March 2015

Blue Bay

We recently went to Mark's cousin's wedding in Blenheim. It was a beautiful yet quirky wedding - we had a visit from Mr Whippy (yum!) and the wedding cake was a cheesecake - real cheese!

Thank you Cathi and Chris, we had a great time, and the wines were fabuloso :)

 
 I've been trying to use up my stash, so once again I've mixed old with new. The paper is the wonderful Blue Bay from Kaisercraft, and on the background I've used Liquitex Sand, which I then lightly rubbed over with Gelatos once it dried. I also love the acrylic word title from WOW. The larger flowers are Green Tara, and I couldn't find smaller flowers to go, so I sprayed some white Prima ones with Glimmermist.

Hope you like it, feel free to follow my blog or comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!