This is my gorgeous little niece when she came to visit us recently - totally cracked us up with some of her comments!
I wanted to have a play around with the beautiful Blue Fern papers and embossing powders,using different techniques with the powders. I didn't come to scrapbooking from card making so I hadn't really had much of a play with them before, and discovered what an easy and effective way to colour things and add a bit of "pop".
I had you-tubed ways to use them - this is the link here . I tried them all out but didn't use all of them on this page - gotta save some fun for later!
- Stamped with Versamark Ink then embossed
- Applied Versamark to chipboard then embossed with one or more colours
- Embossed over double sided tape
- Mixed embossing powder with Prima Soft Gloss Gel and applied through a stencil (I think I would use 3D gel another time) and
- Embossed over hot glue - this one is super cool!
I hope you have as much fun as I did trying things out - but will you get in as much mess as I did is the real question! :))
Leave a comment for me if you like it!