Tuesday 22 May 2018

Night Noodles


The summer night noodle markets are always a bit of fun to go to, and good friends make it even better. Especially as Shannon's nickname is Noodle 😁

This page is for the May Blend a Sketch challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.



 I used the large circle and title placement from the first sketch, and the quartered background plus the diagonal flow of the stars (but I used hearts) from the second sketch.
I thought I could pretty much use up my entire stash of heart wood veneers but I may have just a *few* left lol.


Here are the sketches that we had to blend...

  I love how it turned out - purple isn't a colour I use that much but I might a bit more often now 💕

1 comment:

  1. What a great job you did blending the sketches. That lacey circle is really eye catching; it frames everything beautifully. I love the mix of purple colours, the fun doodling around the layout, the sweet little bird, and the cascading hearts. Thank you for sharing. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!