Monday 1 October 2018

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration 263; This is Real Life

Welcome Scrappy friends!

Bre's boyfriend loves taking photos where there are interesting light plays - she just happened to be in the frame this time lol

This month CSI partnered with Page Maps and we were invited to join in with a sketch as well...

Here's the sketch, and the challenge...



And here's my take on it...


 It was great using a different background this time, I'm usually a white plus mixed media kinda girl 😉 I used Pinkfresh "A Case of the Blahs" for the papers and embellies, as well as a couple of stars from Cocoa Vanilla. I did take a bit of artistic licence with the colours in the mood board and brightened them a little.

I love how it turned out though, hope you do too!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!