Wednesday 22 February 2017

Sparkle and Shine

This page was done specifically for The Paper Teapot's challenge to document something special to me, and I chose the amethyst ring that my Auntie Mollie left me, which I had always admired. It's also my birthstone.
My cousin gave it to me at a wedding some months later and I couldn't stop blubbing for ages!
She was such a special lady, with a wicked sense of humour and I miss her heaps still.
Here's the page....
 
 
I have used a Cocoa Vanilla Make A Wish collection and a free cut file from Paper Issues plus a new heart from Charm Creations.
 
But the new thing I tried out and love love love is the Fineline masking fluid available from Joanna here, which I used in conjunction with the Tim Holtz Distress crayons available here  - they complement each other so well!!
 
Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!