Thursday 16 August 2018

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration 262 - Cat's Whiskers

I have conflicting feelings about this furbaby - of course I love her but she drives me to distraction sometimes!!!
She is so contrary, paranoid, evil and smoochy all at the same time! She hates her sister, hisses at her all the time but give her space to herself and she can be so lovable!

 I just had to use this for the current CSI challenge...


I used the Happy Cat as a theme, and then used so many of the elements as well - the vibrant pink yellow and green, the black and white stripes, the bee, flowers, a swirl, and a great heart from Charm Creations.

Most of the embellies are from Pretty Little Studio, except for the acrylics which are Bramble Fox.

The leaf and swirl are some VERY old rub ons I found in my stash (Making Memories I think?)  - always good to use something you just rediscover!

Come on over and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!