Monday 22 January 2018

Peace Out

I don't think this is the first time I've scrapped this photo, but it just makes me so happy!

 This was for a DT assignment for the new challenges...


I found this a bit of a challenge to be honest - but then again, they're supposed to be! I guess it'll get easier the more I do 😉
From the first sketch I used the idea of a semi circle (the shape of the flower garland) with the title around it, and from the second sketch I used the larger square (photo) and 3 smaller ones (the banner).
I also used flower rhinestones between the banner flags, and in each corner.

I used a mix of Shimmerz and Prima watercolours for the background, and most of the paper and embellies were from the September 17 Hip Kit. I love those little suede bows and all the Paige Evans paper and ephemera 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!