Friday 20 December 2019

Colourblast - An Amazing Day

Hi All!

I have a new page today for you that fits into the new challenge using cool colours - have you played along yet? It has now been extended until November 10th.



I started by using a cut file as a stencil all over a page, and then applied White Heavy Gesso through it on to another page.


I love the texture that this creates once its dry 💓

I took out 4 of my favourite Colour Shimmer Dust in Paris, Lush, Peacock and Passion, then sprayed the gessoed page very lightly with water then sprinkled a little of the powders here and there.


I touched it up here and there with a brush and the same colours that I had mixed on a messy mat. I had a little colour left over so waste not want not 😉


At this stage, I felt that it would be too much to use the full page as a background, so I cut up some leaf clusters and singles and used them as a design element.

I created shadowing under the leaves with the Water Colour Inspired collection.


The title was embossed with Colour Embossing Powder in Deep Water.


Finally I added my photos and a few bits and pieces from one of my favourite Cocoa Vanilla collections. I also used the tag 💜


I hope you like it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!