Friday 20 December 2019

Colourblast - December Story

Merry Xmas everybody!
I hope everyone is having a totally magic day, and that Santa has been very good to you all πŸŽ…

Our poor little cat in this page - I had to scrap it though!


I started with some plain Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock, and I used a little Kaisercraft stencil along with White Heavy Gesso.



Once I had done that in a few places and it was dry, I thinned down some Colour Artist Inks in Lime, Grass, Sunburnt, and Cranberry. I brushed it on here and there randomly, without overlapping. It wouldn't have made a great colour if they had mixed.


I had some cute little chipboard Xmas trees, but I didn't have the embossing powders I wanted handy, so instead I stippled them with Colour Paste in Apple of My Eye, Envy and finally Bling.


Time to put everything together! I mostly used some Pinkfresh paper and ephemera I had from last year. 

Of course then I had to add a few gold splatters, so I used the Colour Shimmer Brush Marker; I also used it to colour just the edges of the wood veneers.

Some close ups for you - just look at those treesπŸ’“πŸŽ„



Now go put your feet up and enjoy the rest of your day - I'll see you in the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!