Thursday 5 December 2019

Jet Setter

Hello to all my foxy friends, I have a layout to share with you today using some of the wonderful travel themed perspextives ✈

My daughter recently left to study for six months in Denmark - the other side of the world from us waaay down south in New Zealand...but it's so exciting for her, and she's really hoping for a white Xmas 🤞

I snapped this photo just before she left (and before I started the tears!) which will be the first of many she has shared with me.

The Jet Setter title was just perfect - she's doing a bit of sightseeing wile she's away of course!


I'm really going to need to refresh my supply of these cute little globes as well...


I teamed them up with a cut file from Confessions of a Paper Addict and the Out and About collection from Pinkfresh - the colours are perfect together 💚💙

This was a really fun layout to put together, I hope it gives you some inspiration ...see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!