Friday 20 December 2019

Colourblast - Docs and Sox

Happy Fri-yay again folks!



I've gone grungy this week, using the Graffiti Grunge collection.

I started with the Choose paper, and gave it a light coat of clear gesso, so that I could go to town with Colour Artist Inks using the packaging technique, a bit of brushing and lots of splattering. My first colour was Barley, and then Spice to deepen it.



When that was dry, I stamped randomly with one of the coordinating stamps from the same collection. 



Next I stencilled some Colour Paste in Just Blue, and Dusty Charcoal


When I was choosing layers for my photo cluster I decided to grunge some ripped corrugated card even further with Black Heavy Gesso


Time to add the cluster, and some fussy cutting  - that's it!


Hope you love it as much as I do - it's a definite sea change from my usual!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!